Using professional certified equipment which is calibrated annually, a full hardcopy report with detailed information for each item tested is prepared in a smart binder for your records enabling you to comply with your statutory Health and Safety requirement to maintain the electrical safety of your business equipment.
All items will be Pass/Fail labelled.
The cost of testing also includes the following features:
- Formal Visual Inspection of all equipment and electrical leads to be tested
- Test of all equipment and leads using a certified calibrated PAT tester in
accordance with the latest IEE guidelines
- Free replacement standard 13amp UK plugs if required
- Free replacement fuses if required
- Free Minor repairs (less than 10 minutes)
- Free Re-test after repair
- No extra charge will be made for week-end or out of hours testing
- Larger repairs (greater than 10 minutes plus parts) will be priced and approved by the responsible person before work commences
- Any car parking charges resulting from the location visit will be charged on to the customer although every effort will be made to keep these to a minimum.